Throughout the year, New Entry holds dozens of classes, advanced workshops, online trainings, farm tours and field trainings for beginning and established farmers, Food Hub customers, and the general public. Almost all of our events require some form of pre-registration, but most are free or very low-cost to attend. Filter our events below by your area of interest and then let us know you're coming. We can't wait to see you!
Workshop participants will learn basic horticulture principles and practices associated with organic vegetable production.
The workshops will take place virtually with optional opportunities to work and learn in-person at Moraine Farm in Beverly, MA each week.
In this course, you will learn how to:
* Create a mission and vision for your business
* Develop a budget and a plan to fund your business
* Create a marketing plan for your business
* Set goals and create a timeline for your farm business to grow
* Weave those elements together into a cohesive business plan